Star Wars fans will get their first look at Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, the first picture in the forthcoming Star Wars Anthology spinoff series, on Good Morning America on Thursday morning.
The evening before the trailer was scheduled to air, however, Rogue One’s filmmakers released a few seconds of footage online — teasing the teaser, as it were. It’s loud, brash and vague — just enough to snag your attention.
The film, which will star Felicity Jones, Diego Luna, Jiang Wen, Forest Whitaker and others, is the first installment in a new series that has been described as the origin story of the Star Wars universe. Rogue One will deal with a band of rebels who plot to steal the Death Star, according to a tweet by the official Star Wars account last April.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023