Star Wars fans will get their first look at Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, the first picture in the forthcoming Star Wars Anthology spinoff series, on Good Morning America on Thursday morning.
The evening before the trailer was scheduled to air, however, Rogue One’s filmmakers released a few seconds of footage online — teasing the teaser, as it were. It’s loud, brash and vague — just enough to snag your attention.
The film, which will star Felicity Jones, Diego Luna, Jiang Wen, Forest Whitaker and others, is the first installment in a new series that has been described as the origin story of the Star Wars universe. Rogue One will deal with a band of rebels who plot to steal the Death Star, according to a tweet by the official Star Wars account last April.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve