Star Wars fans will get their first look at Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, the first picture in the forthcoming Star Wars Anthology spinoff series, on Good Morning America on Thursday morning.
The evening before the trailer was scheduled to air, however, Rogue One’s filmmakers released a few seconds of footage online — teasing the teaser, as it were. It’s loud, brash and vague — just enough to snag your attention.
The film, which will star Felicity Jones, Diego Luna, Jiang Wen, Forest Whitaker and others, is the first installment in a new series that has been described as the origin story of the Star Wars universe. Rogue One will deal with a band of rebels who plot to steal the Death Star, according to a tweet by the official Star Wars account last April.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer