Star Wars fans will get their first look at Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, the first picture in the forthcoming Star Wars Anthology spinoff series, on Good Morning America on Thursday morning.
The evening before the trailer was scheduled to air, however, Rogue One’s filmmakers released a few seconds of footage online — teasing the teaser, as it were. It’s loud, brash and vague — just enough to snag your attention.
The film, which will star Felicity Jones, Diego Luna, Jiang Wen, Forest Whitaker and others, is the first installment in a new series that has been described as the origin story of the Star Wars universe. Rogue One will deal with a band of rebels who plot to steal the Death Star, according to a tweet by the official Star Wars account last April.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time