Actor Charlie Sheen is the subject of a felony threat investigation triggered by his ex-fiancée, Los Angeles police and the woman’s lawyer told NBC News on Wednesday.
Scottine Ross, a retired pornographic film star, has previously accused Sheen, 50, in a civil suit of assault, battery, intentional inflection of emotional distress, false imprisonment and negligence for failing to disclose that he was HIV-positive during their engagement, which ended in 2014.
David Ring, an attorney for Ross, 26, who performed under the name Brett Rossi, told NBC News that his client returned to Los Angeles police recently to seek a protective order against Sheen…
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.