Actor Charlie Sheen is the subject of a felony threat investigation triggered by his ex-fiancée, Los Angeles police and the woman’s lawyer told NBC News on Wednesday.
Scottine Ross, a retired pornographic film star, has previously accused Sheen, 50, in a civil suit of assault, battery, intentional inflection of emotional distress, false imprisonment and negligence for failing to disclose that he was HIV-positive during their engagement, which ended in 2014.
David Ring, an attorney for Ross, 26, who performed under the name Brett Rossi, told NBC News that his client returned to Los Angeles police recently to seek a protective order against Sheen…
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time