Post-1989 World Tour, Taylor Swift is looking back on that insane trek. Wednesday, the star released a video for “New Romantics” off the tour’s titular album and it’s comprised of clips and highlights from last year’s concerts.
“The fans are the best part of this tour,” Swift says during the opening of the video, which is meant to serve as a love letter to her legions of devoted followers. “They’re the reason the shows are incredible.” Later she adds, “I don’t want to forget anything that happened on this tour. It was one of those remarkable moments in time when everything felt exciting.”
Since her tour wrapped at the end of last year Swift has hardly taken much downtime. She’s enjoyed a successful award season, picking up three Grammys—including Album of the Year—and, more recently, four awards at the iHeart Radio Music Awards. Yesterday, it was announced that the BMI Pop Awards were actually naming an award after her, and that the 26-year-old would be its first recipient.
See a teaser above and head to Apple Music for the full video.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This