In too big a hurry for apps that require one click or two clicks to make purchases? The pizza chain Domino’s unveiled a new app for “zero-click” ordering on Wednesday.
Here is how it works, according to a news release:
It is the latest way that the restaurant has tried to make ordering as effortless as possible. Last year, it announced that patrons could buy pies by simply tweeting the pizza emoji.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time