A new question is dividing the Internet and it has nothing to do with a dress. A sight test that asks participants if they can see anything inside a picture of a red dot has gone viral since it was posted on Playbuzz by user Jack ONeil.
While some claim they can see a detailed drawing within the circle, others can only see a faint sketch and many can’t see anything at all. “Most people see nothing, others find the hidden image to be a plain outline—but did you see all of the hidden details, too?,” the puzzle’s explanation reads.
Check out the optical illusion below.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating