A new question is dividing the Internet and it has nothing to do with a dress. A sight test that asks participants if they can see anything inside a picture of a red dot has gone viral since it was posted on Playbuzz by user Jack ONeil.
While some claim they can see a detailed drawing within the circle, others can only see a faint sketch and many can’t see anything at all. “Most people see nothing, others find the hidden image to be a plain outline—but did you see all of the hidden details, too?,” the puzzle’s explanation reads.
Check out the optical illusion below.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time