Think you’re a big Star Wars fan? You’ve got nothing on this guy.
An unnamed DIY-er built the above life-size AT-ST walker, The Verge reports. Images of the project popped up online a few months back, but the guy who posted them finally asked the creator — who preferred to stay anonymous — for a tour.
The result? The incredible footage above and below. The cannons even move!
It’s just too bad this thing isn’t up on Airbnb yet. That would be even cooler than sleeping in an old airplane.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer