Game of Thrones gets slammed by critics for featuring too much female nudity, but in actress Emilia Clarke’s ideal version of the show, that explicit content would get some gender balance.
Asked in an interview with Glamour what her fan fiction of the show would look like, Clarke—who plays mother of dragons Daenerys Targaryen—responded, “I want to see Daenerys and her three dragons share the throne. Eat goat they’ve barbecued. And bring back all the pretty boys, get them to take their trousers down, and be like, ‘I’m now the queen of everything! I’d like close-ups of all the boys’ penises, please.'”
Could this be the true meaning of equality in the 21st century? It’s up to HBO to decide.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com