Grace and Frankie, the Netflix series about two women who platonically shack up together after their husbands announce that they’re non-platonically in love, will return with its second season on May 6. The trailer was unveiled on Twitter on Tuesday morning.
Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin will be back as (respectively) the former cosmetics mogul Grace Hanson and the freewheeling Frankie Bergstein; Sam Waterson and Martin Sheen play their husbands. Sam Elliott (perhaps best known as The Stranger, The Big Lebowski’s sage, gravelly-voiced narrator) will play Phil, Grace’s potential love interest.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org