Aaron Paul is busy with his new Hulu show The Path, but that hasn’t stopped him from reminiscing about the series that gave him his start. During his five-season run as Jesse Pinkman on Breaking Bad, Paul was known for going out of his way to interact with the AMC’s drama’s fans. But on Monday night’s episode of The Late Late Show with James Corden, the 36-year-old actor recounted a time a few of the show’s devotees took their love for him to a new level by crashing his wedding to Lauren Parsekian, the founder of the Kind Campaign.
“We didn’t know it happened until we started looking through photos of our wedding and we saw these three strangers,” he told the host. “We had a 1920s Parisian carnival wedding and these people were just in basic wedding attire, and they just stood out like a sore thumb.”
He explained that one of the intruders even tried to catch the bouquet. “This one girl almost caught Lauren’s bouquet. She dove for it — violently dove. You could tell on her face that she was going to get it, but she didn’t get it. She was close.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time