To me, three things perfectly symbolize the 90’s as a decade: Friends, Shaquille O’Neal, and AOL’s “You’ve Got Mail” voice.
In a new book, former AOL CEO Steve Case shares the story behind that classic sound effect. Case’s book, The Third Wave: An Entrepreneur’s Vision of the Future, argues that disruptive entrepreneurs are about to upend industries from healthcare to transportation.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time