Four men in Utah have been arrested for the rape and sodomy of a 9-year-old girl.
The girl and her mother were visiting friends for Easter weekend when the crime occurred, officials said. The mother reportedly went to the garage for half an hour to smoke meth, leaving her sleeping daughter on a couch. When she returned, the girl was visibly upset and had her dress “pulled up past her waist,” local CBS affiliate KUTV reports.
Larson RonDeau, 36, Josiah RonDeau, 20, Jerry Flatlip, 29, and Randall Flatlip, 26, have all been charged with first degree felony rape and first degree felony sodomy on a child. The girl is in state custody, and it is not yet clear whether her mother will face any charges.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time