Four men in Utah have been arrested for the rape and sodomy of a 9-year-old girl.
The girl and her mother were visiting friends for Easter weekend when the crime occurred, officials said. The mother reportedly went to the garage for half an hour to smoke meth, leaving her sleeping daughter on a couch. When she returned, the girl was visibly upset and had her dress “pulled up past her waist,” local CBS affiliate KUTV reports.
Larson RonDeau, 36, Josiah RonDeau, 20, Jerry Flatlip, 29, and Randall Flatlip, 26, have all been charged with first degree felony rape and first degree felony sodomy on a child. The girl is in state custody, and it is not yet clear whether her mother will face any charges.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer