There’s a new Kindle e-reader on the way, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos said Monday.
The Kindle is currently on its seventh generation, with three variations: The Kindle, the Kindle Paperwhite and the Kindle Voyage, with the latter of the three being the most advanced and expensive version.
Bezos’ tweet suggests Amazon is only refreshing the high-end Voyage offering:
Bezos’ message comes after Amazon dropped the price of its Kindle e-readers for Amazon Prime members.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow