There’s a new Kindle e-reader on the way, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos said Monday.
The Kindle is currently on its seventh generation, with three variations: The Kindle, the Kindle Paperwhite and the Kindle Voyage, with the latter of the three being the most advanced and expensive version.
Bezos’ tweet suggests Amazon is only refreshing the high-end Voyage offering:
Bezos’ message comes after Amazon dropped the price of its Kindle e-readers for Amazon Prime members.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization