There’s a new Kindle e-reader on the way, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos said Monday.
The Kindle is currently on its seventh generation, with three variations: The Kindle, the Kindle Paperwhite and the Kindle Voyage, with the latter of the three being the most advanced and expensive version.
Bezos’ tweet suggests Amazon is only refreshing the high-end Voyage offering:
Bezos’ message comes after Amazon dropped the price of its Kindle e-readers for Amazon Prime members.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time