Ahead of the big unveiling of Universal Studios Hollywood’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Tom Felton (a.k.a. Draco Malfoy) offered fans a tour of the park’s new location.
The video tour comes from USA Today and features inside looks at Hogsmeade, Zonko’s Joke Shop, Honeydukes (with its Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans), Ollivanders wand shop, and more.
“It’s as close as you ever could be to a film in a theme park,” supervising director Alan Gilmore told EW. “Turning film sets into real buildings is really quite an amazing journey.”
EW also revealed 30 exclusive first look photos delving deeper into the theme park’s version of J.K. Rowling’s magical world. “There’s no electricity,” Gilmore said. “It’s all gas lighting, oil lighting. Any machines are mechanical, they’re not modern electronics. You’ll see motors; you’ll see chains; you’ll see the kind of older style of engineering.”
The Hollywood location of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter will debut on April 7.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time