Ahead of the big unveiling of Universal Studios Hollywood’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Tom Felton (a.k.a. Draco Malfoy) offered fans a tour of the park’s new location.
The video tour comes from USA Today and features inside looks at Hogsmeade, Zonko’s Joke Shop, Honeydukes (with its Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans), Ollivanders wand shop, and more.
“It’s as close as you ever could be to a film in a theme park,” supervising director Alan Gilmore told EW. “Turning film sets into real buildings is really quite an amazing journey.”
EW also revealed 30 exclusive first look photos delving deeper into the theme park’s version of J.K. Rowling’s magical world. “There’s no electricity,” Gilmore said. “It’s all gas lighting, oil lighting. Any machines are mechanical, they’re not modern electronics. You’ll see motors; you’ll see chains; you’ll see the kind of older style of engineering.”
The Hollywood location of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter will debut on April 7.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.