Full episodes of Inside Amy Schumer won’t be back until later in April, but the show’s star is already teasing fans with hilarious new sketches. After recently seeing Hamilton for the second time in five months, the comedian released a clip on Monday that shows her performing her own hip-hop musical for none other than creator and star Lin-Manuel Miranda.
In the bit, Schumer invites Miranda to her studio for a sneak peak of Betsy Ross, her Hamilton-inspired Broadway show. However, Miranda is less than impressed with her imitation, which features far too many pop culture references, a cameo by her sister and even an appearance by Questlove.
Inside Amy Schumer premieres Thursday, April 21 at 10 p.m. on Comedy Central.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body