Since the season five finale of Game of Thrones aired in June, Kit Harington has found ways to dance around giving straight answers about Jon Snow’s fate. But on a recent episode of The Jonathan Ross Show, the 29-year-old actor was finally taken to task over his evasiveness. Host Jonathan Ross broke out his “Stone of Truth” and forced Harington to undergo a “lie-detector” test that included several questions about what was really going on with the Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch.
After explaining that Harington could answer “yes,” “no” or “I know nothing,” and that an unsatisfactory response would be met with an electric shock, Ross began his inquisition.
Watch the full clip above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State