Since the season five finale of Game of Thrones aired in June, Kit Harington has found ways to dance around giving straight answers about Jon Snow’s fate. But on a recent episode of The Jonathan Ross Show, the 29-year-old actor was finally taken to task over his evasiveness. Host Jonathan Ross broke out his “Stone of Truth” and forced Harington to undergo a “lie-detector” test that included several questions about what was really going on with the Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch.
After explaining that Harington could answer “yes,” “no” or “I know nothing,” and that an unsatisfactory response would be met with an electric shock, Ross began his inquisition.
Watch the full clip above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org