Usually robbers cover themselves up with a face mask, but recently, one tried to mask himself with a brightly-colored duvet that looks like it is from a child’s bed.
On Sunday, the Counties Manukau Police posted CCTV footage of the incident on Facebook, calling for the public’s help in identifying this man, who stole cash and jewelry from a home in Dannemora, a suburb of Auckland, on the morning of March 20th, according to Sergeant John Roberts.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time