Remember that Pierce Brosnan-era Bond flick where 007 is chased down by helicopters carrying massive, tree-destroying chainsaws? Well, this is just like that, but smaller.
A group of Finnish filmmakers figured out how to attach a gas-powered chainsaw to their DJI S1000 drone, The Verge reports. The result: A terrifying airborne machine of death and destruction — particularly if you’re a snowman, apparently.
Check out the power tool-wielding drone in the video above. And it goes without saying, but, don’t try this at home.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy