Peter Dinklage stripped down for a Saturday Night Live celebrity-edition parody of the Discovery Channel’s Naked and Afraid show, which saw the Game of Thrones actor and SNL’s Leslie Jones survive each other in the wilderness for 21 days.
The two strangers can be seen cuddling at night for warmth as Dinklage becomes increasingly frustrated that Jones keeps calling him Tyrion, his character’s name on the hit HBO show, and that she brought hot sauce as her one allotted survival item.
“She knows my name isn’t Tyrion. I’ve told her several times to call me Peter,” Dinklage says.
Watch the full sketch above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com