Peter Dinklage stripped down for a Saturday Night Live celebrity-edition parody of the Discovery Channel’s Naked and Afraid show, which saw the Game of Thrones actor and SNL’s Leslie Jones survive each other in the wilderness for 21 days.
The two strangers can be seen cuddling at night for warmth as Dinklage becomes increasingly frustrated that Jones keeps calling him Tyrion, his character’s name on the hit HBO show, and that she brought hot sauce as her one allotted survival item.
“She knows my name isn’t Tyrion. I’ve told her several times to call me Peter,” Dinklage says.
Watch the full sketch above.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out