SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin — Senator Bernie Sanders said that his Democratic presidential primary opponent former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton owed him and his campaign an apology Friday evening over an ongoing spat about donations from the fossil fuel industry.
“Secretary Clinton, you owe us an apology. We were telling the truth,” Sanders in response to accusations from Clinton’s campaign that he and his campaign had been “lying” and misconstruing Clinton’s relationship with the oil and gas industry.
“The truth is that Secretary Clinton has relied heavily on funds from lobbyists working for the oil, gas, and coal industry,” Sanders said in. . .
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time