Still feel hungry after eating a Big Mac at McDonald’s? Well, feast your eyes on the new “Giga Big Mac” at McDonald’s restaurants in Japan.
While a Big Mac in the U.S. has two beef patties — and basically looks like two burgers stacked on top of one another — the “Giga Big Mac” has four, with a bun in the middle separating each pair. Like the American version, it also consists of cheese, lettuce, onion, pickles, and a sauce made out of mustard and sweet relish.
“It’s a novelty item, it’s meant to be shared,” a spokesperson for McDonald’s told TIME.
The monstrous menu offering will be available for a limited-time, beginning April 6.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve