In the midst of a press tour for his latest film, I Saw the Light, Tom Hiddleston stopped by a Chicago news station to deliver a local weather report. But instead of channeling the legendary country crooner he plays in the Hank Williams biopic, Hiddleston reverted to his (arguably) most famous character — Loki.
Read More: Could Tom Hiddleston Be the Next James Bond?
In typical supervillain fashion, he blames all the Windy City’s impending bad weather on his hero brother, Thor. “My brother has been misbehaving,” he says. “There’s this huge storm front coming in and all that means is that Chris Hemsworth has taken his hammer and he’s smashed it on the surface of the sky and it’s going to rain a hell of a lot.”
Watch the full clip above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org