Cara Delevingne took to Twitter Thursday to set the record straight about her supposed “return” to modeling: She never quit modeling, she says. She just needed a break from it—and she revealed why in a series of messages:
The model and actress was just announced as the face of Yves Saint Laurent’s latest campaign, and she says that she does not “blame the fashion industry for anything.”
Earlier this month, Delevingne wrote a piece for Motto about her realization that pleasing others shouldn’t come at the expense of her emotional health:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow