President Barack Obama was due to give a press conference Friday afternoon as the Nuclear Security Summit came to an end.
Obama brought together over 50 world leaders in Washington D.C. to discuss how to keep nuclear materials safely secured. The summits have been held every two years since 2010.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow