Bernie Sanders just broke his monthly fundraising record, raking in more than $44 million in donations in March.
According to a press release from the campaign, the new March total breaks Sanders’ previous record total in February, which was $43.5 million. The Vermont Senator’s total for the first quarter of 2016 is now $109 million. His campaign has received 6.5 million contributions from 2 million donors.
Sanders out-raised rival and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in both January and February. She has not yet made her March fundraising totals public.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?