Taylor Swift has admitted that she often gets lost in the music while listening to a song, but that has never been more evident than in her new Apple Music commercial. The ad begins with the 26-year-old 1989 artist lamenting how much she hates cardio while she gets ready to run on a treadmill. To get pumped up, she turns on an Apple Music playlist called #GymFlow and starts listening to “Jumpman” by Drake and Future.
Read More: How Taylor Swift Saved Apple Music
As she picks up her pace while rapping along to the song, she suddenly gets so distracted that she falls off the treadmill and face-plants on the floor.
Watch the full spot above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization