Taylor Swift has admitted that she often gets lost in the music while listening to a song, but that has never been more evident than in her new Apple Music commercial. The ad begins with the 26-year-old 1989 artist lamenting how much she hates cardio while she gets ready to run on a treadmill. To get pumped up, she turns on an Apple Music playlist called #GymFlow and starts listening to “Jumpman” by Drake and Future.
Read More: How Taylor Swift Saved Apple Music
As she picks up her pace while rapping along to the song, she suddenly gets so distracted that she falls off the treadmill and face-plants on the floor.
Watch the full spot above.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time