Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are already facing off against each other.
The respective front-runners for the Democratic and Republican presidential nominations are increasingly focusing their rhetoric on each other on the campaign trail, in interviews and at debates.
But what will happen if the two really face off against each other?
To find out, TIME pulled clips of them talking about each other and on some key general election topics and spliced them together into this virtual debate. If you can’t wait for the general election debates this fall, check out this video.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022