Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are already facing off against each other.
The respective front-runners for the Democratic and Republican presidential nominations are increasingly focusing their rhetoric on each other on the campaign trail, in interviews and at debates.
But what will happen if the two really face off against each other?
To find out, TIME pulled clips of them talking about each other and on some key general election topics and spliced them together into this virtual debate. If you can’t wait for the general election debates this fall, check out this video.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement