Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are already facing off against each other.
The respective front-runners for the Democratic and Republican presidential nominations are increasingly focusing their rhetoric on each other on the campaign trail, in interviews and at debates.
But what will happen if the two really face off against each other?
To find out, TIME pulled clips of them talking about each other and on some key general election topics and spliced them together into this virtual debate. If you can’t wait for the general election debates this fall, check out this video.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve