Rihanna is giving fans double helpings with her new album Anti. First, she released two different music videos for “Work,” which is currently the No. 1 single in the country; now, she’s pushing two singles simultaneously as she continues her world tour—the woozy “Needed Me” and the crown-jewel ballad “Kiss It Better,” for which she just released a music video. Somewhat fitting for the song, the simple black-and-white clip mostly features Rihanna writhing on the ground, wrapped in silk or in very little clothing—it’s also not exactly safe for work, unless your workplace is okay with Rihanna’s nipples.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving