Rihanna is giving fans double helpings with her new album Anti. First, she released two different music videos for “Work,” which is currently the No. 1 single in the country; now, she’s pushing two singles simultaneously as she continues her world tour—the woozy “Needed Me” and the crown-jewel ballad “Kiss It Better,” for which she just released a music video. Somewhat fitting for the song, the simple black-and-white clip mostly features Rihanna writhing on the ground, wrapped in silk or in very little clothing—it’s also not exactly safe for work, unless your workplace is okay with Rihanna’s nipples.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Nolan Feeney at firstname.lastname@example.org