The much-anticipated Oculus Rift virtual reality headset started shipping to its first customers on March 28.
The Rift has been one of the tech industry’s most highly-anticipated product launches since it started as a Kickstarter project in 2012. Along with forthcoming devices from HTC and Sony, the Rift aims to bring virtual reality to the masses.
Here’s a look at what’s inside Oculus’s new headset, thanks to our good friends at iFixit.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization