Peter Dinklage will host Saturday Night Live for the first time this weekend, but his fellow castmates don’t seem to know him as well as they think. In a series of promos for the upcoming episode, the 45-year-old actor talks Game of Thrones with Cecily Strong, a self-proclaimed “nerd” who apparently needs to brush up on the HBO drama. “So, you play Tyrone on ‘Game of Thorns,” she says to a wide-eyed Dinklage. “How has that been for the past 10 years?”
The episode will air on April 2 with Gwen Stefani as the musical guest.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow