Any holdouts who haven’t listened to “The Life of Pablo” because it’s only available on Tidal now have another option: Kanye West just released the tracks “Famous” and “I Love Kanye” as singles on both Spotify and iTunes.
“Famous” was the first release from Kanye’s latest album to wider listening platforms, and “I Love Kanye” followed suit on Wednesday. The rest of the album remains available only on Tidal, and the Kanye camp has yet to say whether any more from the album is on the way to other services.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy