Amid his controversial comments about abortion, Donald Trump is trying to change the conversation.
On Wednesday evening Trump’s campaign quietly published a letter from Trump’s tax counsel regarding the state of his tax returns, a subject he previously bristled at when asked about by reporters.
The letter bolsters claims made by Trump that he is continuously audited by the IRS due to the complexity and breadth of his returns.
“Your personal tax returns have been under continuous examination by the Internal Revenue Service since 2002, consistent with the IRS’ practice for large and complex businesses,” the letter reads…
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization