NASA engineer turned YouTube star Mark Rober offered some tips for easy April Fools’ pranks on an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live Wednesday night.
Rober’s hijinks included everything from fake spiders to an exploding Diet Coke bottle. He even managed to get in a dig at GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump. And, for the prank-challenged, Rober ranked the tricks by difficulty level.
Rober worked as a NASA engineer for nine years before starting his own company and earning YouTube fandom. “He used to work for NASA, now he has his own YouTube channel,” Kimmel said. “I know things are not headed in the right direction for Mark.”
Watch it above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk