NASA engineer turned YouTube star Mark Rober offered some tips for easy April Fools’ pranks on an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live Wednesday night.
Rober’s hijinks included everything from fake spiders to an exploding Diet Coke bottle. He even managed to get in a dig at GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump. And, for the prank-challenged, Rober ranked the tricks by difficulty level.
Rober worked as a NASA engineer for nine years before starting his own company and earning YouTube fandom. “He used to work for NASA, now he has his own YouTube channel,” Kimmel said. “I know things are not headed in the right direction for Mark.”
Watch it above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Justin Worland at firstname.lastname@example.org