Uber users likely know they can rate their driver, but they might now know their driver is rating them as well. Now, thanks to an update rolling out Wednesday, riders will have an easy way to see how they’ve been scored.
The Washington Post reports that the updated customer support system allows Uber users to request their passenger rating from within the app. Simply select Help in the app’s menu, then go to Account in the Report an Issue section, and tap “I’d like to know my rating,” and your score will be displayed.
Now you can finally Uber without wondering whether your drivers are secretly wishing you’d switch to Lyft.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating