Bitmoji, the app that lets users create and share emoji-type figures that look just like them, has unveiled a new line of “clothes” that the characters can wear: t-shirts with emojis on them.
Now these “mini-mes” can sport tees with the poop emoji, the emoji with hearts in the eyes, and the laughing emoji, to name a few. The full collection can be seen below, and more are on the way.
The app for Android and iPhone has already released digital versions of wares by designers like Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs and Alexander McQueen.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State