In a new interview, the director of the upcoming summer thriller The Legend of Tarzan revealed that star Margot Robbie (aka Jane) punched co-star Alexander Skarsgård (aka Tarzan) during a sex scene.
As director David Yates told Entertainment Weekly: “They’re doing this love scene together, and I said [to Robbie], ‘Just slap Alex while you’re making love, just kind of give him a punch . . . It was sort of an earthy, sensual moment of her enjoying sex with Alex, and the only bruise he picked up during the entire shoot was probably that punch from Margot.”
The film is expected to be out in theaters on July 1.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time