The national burger chain Red Robin will start offering a burger with “buns” made out of ramen noodles
Starting April 4, the menu will offer a “Red Ramen Burger,” a beef patty sandwiched between crispy ramen noodles “buns” and “topped with teriyaki and Chiu Chow aioli, a medley of chili-infused shredded cabbage, carrot and onion and garnished with fresh basil,” according to a news release.
“When the ramen burger first debuted, our culinary team worked to develop Red Robin’s take on the foodie favorite, enabling us to be the first to offer it nationally,” Jonathan Muhtar, Red Robin’s senior vice president and chief marketing officer, said in a statement.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization