The national burger chain Red Robin will start offering a burger with “buns” made out of ramen noodles
Starting April 4, the menu will offer a “Red Ramen Burger,” a beef patty sandwiched between crispy ramen noodles “buns” and “topped with teriyaki and Chiu Chow aioli, a medley of chili-infused shredded cabbage, carrot and onion and garnished with fresh basil,” according to a news release.
“When the ramen burger first debuted, our culinary team worked to develop Red Robin’s take on the foodie favorite, enabling us to be the first to offer it nationally,” Jonathan Muhtar, Red Robin’s senior vice president and chief marketing officer, said in a statement.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears