It’s a big year for ’80s sneakers. After the excitement over Nike’s announcement that it will sell the self-lacing shoes from Back to the Future Part II, Reebok has announced that it’s going to release the shoes that Sigourney Weaver’s heroine Ripley wore in Aliens. The red, white and gray high-tops go on sale April 26 on Reebok’s website and at select physical stores.
The release is part of the promotion for “Alien Day,” a commercial celebration of the Alien franchise that movie studio Fox is trying to make similar to Star Wars Day and Back to the Future Day. Here’s hoping we get Kyle Reese’s Nike Vandals from the original Terminator next.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement