Burger King’s U.S. restaurants are now offering a Whopper with red buns, the chain announced Tuesday.
In a news release, the chain says “the Angriest Whopper” will consist of “flame-grilled beef, piled high with thick-cut bacon, American cheese, iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, crispy onion petals, jalapeños, creamy mayonnaise and spicy angry sauce all layered between a fiery red bun that has hot sauced baked in.”
The limited-time menu item, which will cost anywhere from $5.49 and $7.49, has launched six months after the chain rolled out a burger with black buns with A.1 sauce baked in, following a test at Burger King Japan locations featuring buns, cheese, and ketchup made from squid ink and bamboo charcoal.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time