Adam Schleichkorn is back at it again with another epic Muppets mashup. The YouTube user’s latest video features Bert and Ernie performing a rendition of Warren G and Nate Dogg’s 1994 hip-hop hit “Regulate” as they go about their business on Sesame Street.
“This song honestly ended up being just a tough as my last one (Crossroads), if not tougher,” he wrote. “I almost bailed on it several times, but it was the most requested in the comments, and another one of the best rap songs ever, so I felt as if I had to give the people what they wanted.”
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time