Apple is fixing a bug that was causing some users’ iPhones to crash.
The problem is being caused by an issue with third-party apps, 9to5mac reports. Apple told that site that the company is “aware of this issue, and we will release a fix in a software update soon.”
It’s not clear exactly when Apple’s fix will arrive. For now, those experiencing problems with their iPhone can try this workaround, though it’s a complicated procedure.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement