Apple is fixing a bug that was causing some users’ iPhones to crash.
The problem is being caused by an issue with third-party apps, 9to5mac reports. Apple told that site that the company is “aware of this issue, and we will release a fix in a software update soon.”
It’s not clear exactly when Apple’s fix will arrive. For now, those experiencing problems with their iPhone can try this workaround, though it’s a complicated procedure.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?