Donald Trump has distinguished himself from his fellow presidential candidates with a casual yet acerbic conversational style—one that frequently trickles over to his Twitter page.
Know who else is really good at casual-yet-acerbic? Teenaged mean girls. Nylon tested the comparison in a video of actors reading his tweets in a high school setting, where the cattiness can really shine. As it turns out, phrases like “haters and losers,” “total joke” and “Get a life Megyn!” actually make much more sense in a gym or cafeteria.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow