The superstars made a surprise appearance with their 4-year-old, who was dressed as a bunny in a furry white coat and rabbit ears. The trio was photographed around the South Lawn during the holiday festivities. Blue Ivy can be seen interacting with Sesame Street puppets as her Formation singer mother beams in the background.
More than 35,000 people attended the 138th Annual White House Easter Egg Roll.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time