The superstars made a surprise appearance with their 4-year-old, who was dressed as a bunny in a furry white coat and rabbit ears. The trio was photographed around the South Lawn during the holiday festivities. Blue Ivy can be seen interacting with Sesame Street puppets as her Formation singer mother beams in the background.
More than 35,000 people attended the 138th Annual White House Easter Egg Roll.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.