The superstars made a surprise appearance with their 4-year-old, who was dressed as a bunny in a furry white coat and rabbit ears. The trio was photographed around the South Lawn during the holiday festivities. Blue Ivy can be seen interacting with Sesame Street puppets as her Formation singer mother beams in the background.
More than 35,000 people attended the 138th Annual White House Easter Egg Roll.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com