If 2004’s one-hour Lifetime special, A Nosh to Remember, wasn’t enough, Charles Shaughnessy is here for Nanny fans. The actor shared a series of photos on social media showing a mini reunion with fellow castmembers Fran Drescher and Renée Taylor, taken March 19 at Taylor’s 83rd birthday party.
“An evening with the mother in law! Happy Birthday, Renee!!” Shaughnessy posted to Facebook alongside a photo of himself next to the Oscar-nominated actress and his onscreen Nanny wife, Drescher.
The cast of The Nanny, which ran on CBS from 1993-1999, also partially reunited several times on the set of Drescher’s TV Land Series, Happily Divorced. Taylor had a recurring role, while Shaughnessy guest-starred.
[Fran Drescher] is one of the most loyal people in the business,” Shaughnessy told TV Guide of working on Happily Divorced at hisNanny costar’s request. When I called to congratulate her on the pick-up, she said I would have to come on and do a show…It’s nice to reconnect on Happily Divorced — just this once though.”
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate