John Oliver wants you to know the truth about Cadbury Creme Eggs.
Because his show Last Week Tonight took a break Easter Sunday, Oliver released a web exclusive clip instead mocking the style of YouTube conspiracy videos by taking on the seemingly-innocent Easter candy.
“Open your eyes, America,” he demands. “The Cadbury Creme Egg is a terrible candy that tastes like mermaid placenta covered in candle wax.”
Watch the clip above to see his twisted, brilliant explanation of why the Illuminati is the real force behind the popularity of the seasonal treat.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears