Amy Adams has her gurgling Batman voice down pat, but can she sing Rihanna’s “Work” with it? The Batman v Superman actress appeared on The Tonight Show, on which host Jimmy Fallon threw a new game her way called Box of Microphones.
After picking a random song to sing, Fallon’s guests must choose one of a variety of microphones, each one with a different voice-changer. Adams chose red, which made her “Work” performance sound like it was coming from Batfleck.
Fallon followed up with a performance of Justin Bieber’s “Sorry” while channeling Alvin and the Chipmunks, and the pair finished with a voice-changing duet of “You’re the One That I Want” from Grease. Watch all the shenanigans below.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate