BRUSSELS – Belgium prosecutors said the suspect identified only as Faycal C. in the Brussels attacks has been charged with terrorist murder and two other offenses.
Faycal C. was one of several detained Thursday night in Brussels, but is the first to face charges in relation to the terror attacks in the Belgium capital.
An investigating judge formally handed down his arrest warrant and charged him with terrorist murders, attempted murder relating to terror plots and links to terror groups, the prosecutor said in a statement Saturday.
It added. . .
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time