What a trophy!
In the game, Affleck, 43, and Fallon went head to head as they answered animal-based questions, each worth a puppy dressed in an adorable superhero costume.
Although Affleck didn’t reign victorious until the very last round – final puppardy – his strategy of waiting until the end to win definitely paid off as he only had to cuddle one puppy while his opponent attempted to hold five.
However, in the end, the Batman vs. Superman star came out on top when he answered the final question correctly, allowing him to steal all of Fallon’s pups, leaving him with an adorable handful of six.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears