Upcoming robber drama, The Last Panthers, certainly promises to be high tension. The European show is inspired by the infamous Balkan jewel thieves, the Pink Panthers. Though the group was named by authorities after crime comedies, they are responsible for some of the most challenging thefts in criminal history and are still active.
The show kicks off with a a heart-thumping jewelry store heist featured in this exclusive clip. The diamond heist in this exclusive clip sets off the chain of events in the six-episode miniseries. The Last Panthers premieres April 13 at 10 pm ET on SundanceTV.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This