Upcoming robber drama, The Last Panthers, certainly promises to be high tension. The European show is inspired by the infamous Balkan jewel thieves, the Pink Panthers. Though the group was named by authorities after crime comedies, they are responsible for some of the most challenging thefts in criminal history and are still active.
The show kicks off with a a heart-thumping jewelry store heist featured in this exclusive clip. The diamond heist in this exclusive clip sets off the chain of events in the six-episode miniseries. The Last Panthers premieres April 13 at 10 pm ET on SundanceTV.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer