Upcoming robber drama, The Last Panthers, certainly promises to be high tension. The European show is inspired by the infamous Balkan jewel thieves, the Pink Panthers. Though the group was named by authorities after crime comedies, they are responsible for some of the most challenging thefts in criminal history and are still active.
The show kicks off with a a heart-thumping jewelry store heist featured in this exclusive clip. The diamond heist in this exclusive clip sets off the chain of events in the six-episode miniseries. The Last Panthers premieres April 13 at 10 pm ET on SundanceTV.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body