Some say money can’t buy you love, but not Amazon. In a new ad produced by the company’s Japanese division, a baby likes playing with a stuffed lion, but not the family’s golden retriever, meaning the dog gets left out of playtime. Magically, a faux lion’s mane bought on Amazon Prime is all it takes for the newborn not to be scared of the giant canine. The tear-jerker of a spot has been going viral on Facebook just one day after National Puppy Day, known as the “cutest holiday of the year.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow