The latest trailer for the home release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens teases an unseen moment guaranteed to make fans of the movie shake with excitement: Kylo Ren on board the Millennium Falcon.
That homecoming is just one of a number of deleted scenes previewed in the “Deleted Scenes Trailer” for the movie’s Blu-ray release. (No dialogue is heard during the trailer’s tease of the scene, so fans will have to wait to find out if Kylo ends up saying something like, “I remember growing up here, on my dad’s ship, no wait, is that a spoiler?”)
The Hollywood Reporter: ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ New Trailers Show First Script Read, Unseen Footage
Other scenes previewed include Han, Chewie, Finn and Maz Kanata faced with Stormtroopers underneath her bar, and scenes of activity surrounding Daisy Ridley’s Rey in the Rebel base. Around seven deleted sequences from the movie are expected to be included in the home release of the movie, according to editors who worked on the project.
The Hollywood Reporter: Hollywood’s 100 Favorite TV Shows
Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be released April 1 for digital download, and April 5 on Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy