The latest trailer for the home release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens teases an unseen moment guaranteed to make fans of the movie shake with excitement: Kylo Ren on board the Millennium Falcon.
That homecoming is just one of a number of deleted scenes previewed in the “Deleted Scenes Trailer” for the movie’s Blu-ray release. (No dialogue is heard during the trailer’s tease of the scene, so fans will have to wait to find out if Kylo ends up saying something like, “I remember growing up here, on my dad’s ship, no wait, is that a spoiler?”)
The Hollywood Reporter: ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ New Trailers Show First Script Read, Unseen Footage
Other scenes previewed include Han, Chewie, Finn and Maz Kanata faced with Stormtroopers underneath her bar, and scenes of activity surrounding Daisy Ridley’s Rey in the Rebel base. Around seven deleted sequences from the movie are expected to be included in the home release of the movie, according to editors who worked on the project.
The Hollywood Reporter: Hollywood’s 100 Favorite TV Shows
Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be released April 1 for digital download, and April 5 on Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart